Thursday, August 7, 2008

I've Had the Time of My Life

It's been such a fun ride for me--writing this blog and getting to know some of you. I have no complaints and every bit of it has been a blast!

At this point in my life and in the growth of our family and business, I have no choice but to end the run of this blog. The great news is that, after over a year of steady increases, the company that we started from absolutely nothing (technically, it was less than nothing, but I digress) has become something. We've grown so far that we've changed the name of our business, maintain a large client base (which, hopefully, will become even bigger), and have a much wider array of products (thousands more, to be exact).

Not only that, I have other writing obligations now that will prove to be more fruitful than my "little journal," as someone once called it. I wrote here and on my previous blog because I didn't want those who've lost money in real estate to feel alone--plus, word groups are constantly forming in my head and usually have no where to go (which may have been for the best, now that I think about it). However, if I wanted my writing to become known, then my goal has been reached. I'd like to thank all of you for spreading the word about my blogs and for helping to keep me motivated to publish in this venue. Honestly, I wouldn't change a thing about my experience.

My family has always come first, and they still do. School will be starting soon, so I have to ensure that my schedule can accommodate my children's education and my tasks in our business. I have an excellent system set up now, but the test will begin after our activities start for the school year.

I feel so blessed to be able to do what I do and to have the amazing husband and children that I've been given during my short time on this earth. I hope that many of you feel the same about your lives and your vocations.

You may be hearing from me again. I look forward to meeting you one day or, at least, bumping into you in cyberspace once more. I have so much to tell you, but it will have to wait for another place and time. Since I haven't been able to edit all of the drafts that I've written for this blog, I may use them for my column in our local paper.

If you ever get out to Whine Country Temecula, please stop by. The kids and I will keep the whine chilling at the perfect temperature for you.

God bless!